CERTIFICATES & RATINGS:
• Airplane Single Engine Land & Sea
• Airplane Multi Engine Land & Sea
• Instrument Rating
• Commercial Pilot
• Rotorcraft - Helicopter
• Flight Instructor Instrument Airplane Single Engine Multi Engine & Rotorcraft-Helicopter
• Type Rating - CE-500 & CE-550, G111
• Experimental Type Ratings-T-28, T-2, MiG-15/17, L-39
• FLIGHT TIME
• Total Time - 5,000+ hr.
AVIATION RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• Corporate Pilot, CE550 - 1993
• 15 Years Experience flying and instructing in Warbirds
• Warbird instructor contract pilot for USN & USAF Test Pilot School, National Test Pilot School, International Test Pilot School Canada
• Formation qualified as Wingman and Leader (2001) and annually thereafter, by the North American Trainer Association.
• ACE Card Holder (FAA 8710-7) 250' Level 2, Loops & Rolls, Formation / Dogfight
• Have flown in EAA Airventure Oshkosh airshows in the T-28, T-2, L-39 and MiG17.
• Flew L-39, Reno Air Races - 2007
Pilot Peter Kline